The activities of the workshop will be in the following format:
- Penal discussions on each theme to highlight issues and challenges.
- Dialogue among stakeholders through paper/poster presentations highlighting the products & processes, experiences & success stories, challenges, problems, potential solutions in future, possibility of adaptation.
- Solutions will be grouped in different layers
- Technology tested at lab level but pilot is required
- At the level of proof of concept
- Technology ready for transfer to the field
- An exposition by organisations to showcase relevant and appropriate technologies and solutions manifested into reality. Academic and research institutions including UBA, SEG & PIs (Participating Institutes), entrepreneurs, volunteer social organisations, individuals and students will participate in exposition.
- Networking facilities for all the stakeholders.